Thousands of ice crystals glitter on the endless vastness of snow and every breath creates small clouds of steam in the air. Metre by metre, your get into your own rhythm. Cross-country skiing is bliss for body and soul.
The network of cross-country ski tracks of the Kaiserwinkl villages Kössen, Walchsee, Schwendt and Rettenschöss offers perfectly groomed cross-country ski tracks, comprising of up to 121 km for classic and 119.5 km for skating style. A paradise for sophisticated winter sports experts but also for beginners who want to try cross-country skiing in Tyrol. Among cross-country skiers and skaters, Kaiserwinkl tops the popularity scale in Europe! By the way: 2 cross-country ski tracks are snow-reliable due to snow farming, and the use of the cross-country ski tracks in Kaiserwinkl and the neighbouring region of Reit im Winkl is free of charge!
- athlete's breakfast with regional products
- dricet access to the cross-country ski tracks
- cross-country ski instructor (for e fee)
- cross-country ski mal and tipps from Maria
- on-site waxing faciltiy (tips from the host)
- drying room incl. boot dryer
- one of Austria's largest network of cross-country ski tracks (bis 121 km)
- Tyrolean Seal of Quality for cross-country ski tracks
- free cross-country ski track parking with the Kaiserwinkl Card
- use of the cross-country ski tracks is free of charge
Winter sports in the region
You are interested in our prices and packages? Please tell us your holiday wishes and we will gladly send you a non-binding offer.
Your inquiry goes directly to: Maria Hauser KG